Tuesday, December 10, 2013

TMI Tuesday - Would you Rather

WOULD-YOU-RATHER_tmi




I spent an amusing five or so minutes checking out 'Would you Rather' on Google before attempting these questions and the results were funny. I have not played this game much in the past but it does appeal to me. I think I may have a go at creating a set of questions in this vein for a future TMI if Hedone will let me. 

1. During sex, would you rather be blindfolded or blindfold your lover?
 I am not a complete control freak but I am recognised by most people as the person most likely to take control of a group so it shouldn't be surprising that I would rather blindfold my lover. I have been blindfolded in the past and it was quite enjoyable but restraining someone and being in complete control of their responses is quite..... well ........ stimulating. 

2. Would you rather watch your sibling having sex or have the sibling watch you have sex?
This is a really hard question. I believe, and I have not really discussed sex much with either of them so I don't really know, that both of my siblings represent the ends of the spectrum when it comes to sexual openess. I would not be the slightest bit surprised if I ran into one of my siblings on a swingers website or such like but the other one, well let's just say they think the idea of going into an adult store is repulsive so I am sure their sex life is pretty lights off missionary position three minutes and they are done.  
 Getting back to the question. I think watch them maybe as long as I didn't have to sit in a chair and look the whole time. Like if they were in the room and I could see them but be occupied with something else. I could live with that. 

3. Would you rather be arrested (not jailed) for soliciting a prostitute or jailed for one month for civil disobedience
 I think that I would rather go with the prostitute option. As long as I got to have the sex first!!!

 4. Would you rather give / recieve a blowjob on a crowded subway car or have sex on a picnic table at a family reunion?
This is pretty easy for me to answer. Sex in public is a massive turn on for me. Sex anywhere near anyone who is related to me is a massive turn off. I would give ten blowjobs in all manner of crowded public places before I would have sex in front of a family member! In fact giving a blowjob in a relatively crowded public place is on my sexual bucket list. 


5. Would you rather do a strip-tease for your pastor / priest / rabbi  / religious leader or for your co-workers?
 Interesting question. In actual fact the first of these options has relatively close ties to the other option. However given the secrecy of the confessional and all that I think I would choose the strip tease for the religious leader.

Bonus: Would you rather have endless amounts of money or the endless love of your significant other? Why?
Really there is a choice here? Really? Endless amounts of money would be nice I guess. Being able to shop wherever and whenever I liked and being able to live in a big house, go on nice holidays and all the rest of the trappings would also be nice but the reality is that I can't imagine not having a close relationship with Jake. We have done a lot of stuff together and I would rather live in poverty with him than in luxury without him.

As usual you can check out other TMI randomness and confessions at the TMI Page
   

3 comments:

  1. Gemma I look forward to receiving your Would You Rather questions or any questions for TMI Tuesday.

    1. Very interesting explanation...Mistress Gemma ;-)

    2. Love your answer and the total avoidance of wanting to see the sex even though you selected to watch the sibling. Like you my sibling and I do not discuss sex, we are not open like that but my sibling is not a prude. This was the hardest question for me.

    3. Hahahaha. Love it.

    4. Here's to striking this task of your list soon. *raises glass to you*

    Bonus: What a beautiful love you have with Jake. Love how you answered this.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with H with the Mistress Part!!
    LOL
    stuck on the 10 blowjobs, I am down!
    We must go out together one day!!

    Happy TMI!!!

    ReplyDelete