Saturday, December 7, 2013

Top 100 Sex Bloggers

http://www.betweenmysheets.com/top-100-sex-bloggers-of-2013

I am thrilled to announce that I have been included on a top 100 list for 2013. Given the amount of attention I have been giving to my blog of late (almost none!) I feel that I perhaps am not as deserving as I should be. 

To be fair though my 'Gemma' life has been a little overshadowed by my regular life by quite a few significant life events. I have also been focussing quite heavily on writing a novel that I started as part of my NaNoWriMo effort. Also due to regular life events a little out of my control I missed the mark of completion but I am continuing to work on my novel and hop to publish it early next year. 

In the meantime I am celebrating a little to be included in Between the Sheets' list because it is always nice to be recognised. 

Make sure you click on the icon above to check out all the other listed blogs and read some of them. I guarntee that your mind will be opened. 

In the meantime, stay sexy. 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment