Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Vibrations are the Reason???!!!!

tee shirt_tmi art



It is that time of the week and it is also eight more sleeps until the big man visits but that is not what we are here to discuss. If you are a true TMI addict get your fix by visiting the TMI page

And now the questions.


1. If there is one saying you would put on a tee-shirt what is it?
I am actually a bit of a collector of t-shirts with sayings some of my favourites that I have owned over the years include:
"I am not bossy I just have better ideas"
"The way to a man's heart is through his ribcage" (this one also featured an image of a woman holding a chainsaw)
"I live in a world of fantasy. Keep your reality away from me"
"Friends + Benefits = Awesome"

However I saw something on good old Facebook this afternoon that I think I would definitely like to see made into a t-shirt:

Which is of course a quote from the fourth doctor and one of the most recognisable, Tom Baker.

2. If you were a vibrator, what speed would you be?
Medium. Not too fast, not too slow, just right ;)

3. If you were a vibrator, which description best fits you:
a) Small but mighty
b) Passion prober, gentle, easy, eventually gets you there
c) Big, rugged, pulsating
d) Jumping gyrator, feel it everywhere, you may go numb
 I think I would need to ask some other people who have experienced me so to speak but I would rate myself as a b) which is gentle, easy but eventually gets you there. Although sometimes I lack the patience to hang around and I like to get down to business in a reasonable amount of time. 

4. You must give up a sex / kink act for the rest of your life. Which of these will you give up? Was your decision hard or easy and why?
a) Giving oral sex
b) spanking - giving or recieving
c) Recieving oral pleasure on your genitals
d) Receiving nipple play: nipples, sucked / licked / kissed / fondled, etc.
e) French kissing aka soul kiss
This is actually hard for me to choose, I couldn't really give up giving oral sex, it is just way too much fun. I haven't always enjoyed recieving oral sex but recently I have learned just how damned good it can be with the right person and so I am not prepared to give that up for the rest of my life. Similarly with nipple stimulation, Mainly due to breastfeeding for several years I have been very precious about sharing my nipples but Mr Fix It has changed my opinion on that with some things he has done to me so I am not prepared to give that up for eternity either. So that leaves me with choosing between giving up spanking or kissing. Very hard choice. I love a good spank, not all the time but at the right time. However I think it is easier to give up than kissing so spanking it is. Very vanilla of me I know and in all likelyhood at a different time and place my answer would probably be different.

5. In 10 words or less tell us about your most recent sexual encounter. 
I am going to cheat a little bit here because I could describe the sex that Jake and I had on Sunday morning and it was sexy and fun but I know that you all read this page to hear what I get up to out of school so I am going to describe an encounter Jake and I had on a spur of the moment night out recently; 

Sexy people, flirting, sucking cock, trying not to squirt, being watched. 

OK that is actually 11 words but you get the picture. 

Bonus: "Tis the season of Festivus, it is only 7 days away. The best Festivus tradition is to "Air your grievances". We don't have time to hear all of your grievances so tell us your #1 grievance.
I must admit I was not a Sienfeld die hard so I was unaware of Festivus until I started writing this response. The image on the t-shirt at the top of the page makes a whole lot more sense now. (DUH). Anyhoo my #1 grievance is not in line completely with the tradition of Festivus in that it happened more than a year ago but seeing as I will be spending Christmas with the people in question I would secretly like to air this grievance.
I am particularly peeved that my parents in law travelled over 2000 km to attend my 40th birthday celebrations and my own brothers, despite being given at least 9 months notice of the date and both living a whole lot closer, did not see fit to make an appearance. Nor did either of them bother to even come up with a decent excuse. So that is my grievance. I think it will remain buried but needless to say it doesn't help me to be particularly keen to go out of my way for them at this point in my life.  


    

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry your brothers don't appreciate family celebrations like they should. I hope that can change in the future. I'm thinking about my life now, projecting here to this post, but I'm hoping my family doesn't slip further away than they already are.

    Now having that out of the way, wow, does #5 happen on the regular or did we just get lucky with timing here? Either way, very hot!
    -G

    ReplyDelete