Monday, January 20, 2014

TMI Tuesday - Which do you Prefer?






preferences-tools




The Tuesdays seem to keep on rolling around again and again faster and faster. This week the questions are asking us to nominate a preference.

1. Which is better to jump in: Leaf pile or a puddle?
Most of the trees in Australia are evergreen and so we don't get the seasonal leaf shedding that happens in other countries. In addition to that there are numerous creepy crawlies like centipedes, snakes and ants that like to hang out in leaf litter and so for me I would much rather jump in a puddle.

2. Pictionary or Taboo?
I am not sure if it is available but when I read this question my mind started thinking about adults only versions of both of these games. I think I might just develop my own adults only Pictionary in my spare time. 

3. Potato chips or pretzels?
I would definitely have to say potato chips in particular Pringles. Pretzels don't really appeal to me that much. Although on my travel to do list is eat one of those giant pretzels that you see in American movies because they aren't available in Australia

4. Gatorade or Water?
Water definitely even after sport (read pole dancing). Although Gatorade is great to drink after a bout of gastroenteritis. 

5. Popcorn or Nachos?
I love popcorn for that buttery saltiness and Nachos for that cheesy salsa and guacamole yumminess so I really can't decide. Although I would say that I prefer full on nachos with meat, sacue, sour cream and the works which turns out to be more of a meal than a snack so I don't think you can compare the two.

6. Fruit Loops or Captain Crunch?
When I read this I thought WTF is Captain Crunch? After some research (I love Google!) I think the closest thing we have here is a ceareal called Crunchy Nut Cornflakes which is awesome. I definitely prefer that to Froot Loops. But if we are talking the king of sugary breakfast cereal you can't really go past Coco Pops. 


    












7. Cheerios or Grape Nuts?
My entire experience of Cheerios is from Glee. Following on from this I would hate to think what the corresponding reference would be for Grape Nuts!!!!!







8. Hummer or Range Rover?
OK now with this one I am going to choose neither! Range Rovers are driven by people who have too much money to know better and the only person I knew who drove a Hummer was a complete fuckwit. Give me a nice sensible Japanese car any day! 

PS. I took this car psychology Quiz. I scored hopelessly which speaks volumes about my car knowledge!

 9. Rain or Snow? Why?
Definitely rain as long as it is the Queensland warm kind that is nice to stand in when you are naked. The cold stinging type of rain is definitely not fun to have sex in. Thunderstorms are fun as well. When viewed from the safety of your verandah.

10. Wrench or Screw Driver? Torqued and turned or screwed and fastened together?
Well now if we are going to talk dirty I actually prefer a man weilding a hammer and other large power tools. Soooo frigging sexy. I once saw a demonstration of a vibrator that was attached to a hammer drill. Something like this;

Hump-a-Lot package 

The demonstration freaked me out a little and I would definitely be choosing my drill operator very carefully but if I had to choose a power tool that would be it.

Bonus:If you had to eat one condiment as a food, which condiment would you choose? Why?
Peaut paste (butter) definitely. YUM! Besides, peanuts are very good for you so a paste made of them would be a logical choice. 

For more TMI hilarity and the odd dirty minded response swing on by the TMI website to check out the other responses.








 
 

2 comments:

  1. Happy TMI!
    Love the answers specially the bonus one!! *grins*
    great machine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm hmm - I like that picture of the power drill :-)

    ReplyDelete