Tuesday, March 18, 2014

TMI Tuesday - Shopping List

This week's TMI was brought to us by Virtual Sin. I am sure he won't mind if I take a little twist to the questions he has suggested. So I have answered the questions from the point of view of my vagina. Well as well as I can because she doesn't tell me everything that is going on with her all of the time.

1. Name a category for which you are very fussy and only one product will do. Name the product.
Despite spending a fair amount of time looking at and reading about different types of vibrators the only one I have really ever liked is my el cheapo "Big Red". He is like a faithful friend that can be relied on to come to the party every time. 

2. Name a category for which you are fussy about quality and buy top of the line brands.
I  would have to say condoms. Cheap definitely does not cut it. Especially latex. The best condoms, even though they may be more expensive, are "Skyns". 

3. Name a category for which are the most interested in price and will buy whatever brand is cheapest.
Cheap??? Seriously??? Like I would be interested in anything that is cheap.

4. Name a category for which you are unable to find a satisfactory product.
I would have to say lube. Lube is definitely a very good thing to have on hand and it can turn a bad situation right around. However it would be great if there was such a thing as a water based lube that didn't need to be re-applied regularly. While on the topic of lube I just want to say that flavoured lube does not taste great, and those lubes that warm and cool; keep them right away from my vagina!!!!

5. Name a product that has disappeared from the market for which you have been unable to find a satisfactory substitute.
I can't think of an answer for this one maybe I will think of something and come back with an answer later. 

6. Name a product that you buy that your mother or father used to buy.
My mother and father are strict Catholics and monogamists. I am sure they only ever have sex in the missionary position with the lights off. I am positive that there isn't any thing that I would put near my vagina that either of my parents used mostly out of fear that I end up the same way.

7. Name a product that you wont buy because your mother or father used to buy it.
See the answer to number 6. If I ever discovered any sex related item that they have purchase I would make a point of not buying it. Aside from the fear of turning into the prudes that they are I don't think I could use it without thinking about my parents which is just plain wrong.

8. Name a product that is over rated.
It is not a product but the idea that size doesn't matter is definitely over rated. That is not to say bigger is better. There is a definite range of size that is acceptable. Like Goldilocks says,
"Just right!"

9. Name a product that is under-rated.
Again not really a product but the ability to deliver a quality sensual spanking is definitely something that there is not enough of in the world. 


Bonus: If there was one product that you would re-invent or improve what is it?
As I said in question 4. Long-lasting water based lube. Or maybe a condom that doesn't leave that plasticky or rubbery taste in your mouth. 


Of course, as usual you can check out other TMI confessions at the TMI Tuesday page. 
























3 comments:

  1. condoms named after my favorite show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. I'm intrigued. I will have to research Skyns as far as skin sensitivity/allergies are concerned. I do fine with natural latex.

    3. Hahaha. Let us use another word--inexpensive. As you know just because something is expensive does not mean it is quality. :-)

    4. G I am with you on the lubes--no flavor, no scent, no warming/cooling crap!

    You might want to try Wet Synergy hybrid lubricant--the regular formula. I tried it and liked it. My fave lub is Wet Platinum silicone lube but it is work to clean off. Wet synergy is water and silicone based and the clean up is easy yet it last a lot longer than gel, water-based lubes. The description calls it a gel but it is not a thick heavy gel, it is not sticky. Within seconds of hitting your body--fingers or elsewhere the Synergy liquifies.
    http://stayswetlonger.com/wetproducts_synergy.php

    Contact Wet, they might send you a free sample.

    8. :) :)

    9. Amen!

    Happy TMI Tuesday,

    Good to read you again.

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. There are only a few lubes I found that I enjoy and stick with.

    ReplyDelete