Tuesday, April 29, 2014

TMI Tuesday - Fill in the Blanks

This week's TMI was adapted from Friday Fill ins. 


For me it was started by placing the bananas a certain way at my local supermarket.

Behind the tree I sank to my knees in front of him. Sucking the cock of a stranger is something I always wanted to do. 

When it was over he leaned against the tree panting with the force of his orgasm.

Tonight I am looking forward to feeling his thick hard cock inside me. 

Bonus: Describe what this is and what it is used for:

This is the insert from my sex rocker. The rocker is a chair with a changeable insert that is perfectly positioned for self pleasure either in privacy or in the presence of a slected audience. It is the perfect way to wind down after a long stressful day or to tantalise a lover. 

If you want to see other TMI entires be sure to visit the TMI Tuesday page at: http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2014/04/28/tmi-tuesday-april-29-2014/




No comments:

Post a Comment