Monday, May 12, 2014

TMI Tuesday - Blankety Blanks

1. My favorite month is September because that is the month that I have my birthday. It is also the first month of spring where I live in Australia and so for us the weather is fantastic in that month. It usually means we can crack out the shorts and bikinis and go swimming for the first time of the season. Although usually you jump in the water and jump straight back out again because it is still really a little chilly! 

2. I love a fresh breeze between my thighs so delicious.

3. I love a good; so many things I could put in this space. I will try to keep the list down but things that spring to mind are; chocolate cake, ice cream, long hard fuck and more recently massage.

4. French toast is what I like to have as a treat for breakfast but chocolate cake is what I want for dessert but when dinner is done and good wine has been drunk then I want to be sat on the table while he kneels between my knees and lifts up my dress and pulls aside my knickers .........

5. The hobby I enjoy most is writing smut but only when I am inspired and the words are flowing. Otherwise I think I my favourite pastime would have to be researching for the stories. 

6. Matt Smith , oh my! You are every Dr Who fan's dream boy. 


But then there was this scientist at "The Science Behind Dr Who" http://riaus.org.au/doctorwho/ that played in Brisbane recently. I know I have spoken about my weakness for socially awkward guys, this guy had that and he was cute and super smart. Be still my beating heart! 

7. I understand that trying to be all things to all people is harmful to my sanity.

8. Private thoughts happen inside my head. And often they are dirty and completely inappropriate and they have to be squashed back into the place that they came from before they get me into serious trouble.

Bonus: What is it? Explain how you would use it.


I think it is strawberry flavoured body paint which could be heaps of fun when applied in the right place and removed with a tongue. 

For more TMI goodness visit the TMI page at: http://tmituesdayblog.wordpress.com/2014/05/12/tmi-tuesday-may-13-2014/


3 comments:

  1. I agree a fresh breeze between the thighs works wonders. I hate I get sweaty there at times because mine are big.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2. I agree

    3. Mmm...massage. I woke up to a good one this morning.

    4. Yup, yup and yup! We want the same thing but in different order.

    6. Darn! there was no pic of the guy.

    Bonus: You have fun thoughts.

    Happy TMI Tuesday,

    -H

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am gonna miss Matt!! Not sure about the new guy yet! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete